At Happy Tails & Trails, we take a lot of pride in providing our customers’ dogs with lots of love and activity. We offer 10 hours of playtime. If you are unable to pick up your dog we can take your dog to your unit for an additional charge. We are open 7am – 5pm Monday thru Friday. We love to keep our pups active and social, whether it’s through playing ball, or just chasing and wrestling each other under our handlers’ careful supervision. For senior dogs who may not want so much exercise, we limit activity just enough to keep them happy and healthy. During down time, we have cots that the dogs enjoy resting on, and our whole team is always happy to provide one-on-one attention.
** please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them into your user portal
Since we are a small facility and can only accommodate a small number of dogs
* Reservations must be made, will not accept walk ins
* Reservations must be made 24 hours in adavance.
* There will be a minimum of 3 days per week or you will lose your place
* All dogs must be spayed/neutered by 12-15 months of age to continue attending daycare.
* Dogs must be picked up by 5pm, Monday thru Friday. If you cannot make pick up time please call to have our handler bring your pup to your unit for an additional fee.
* Cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance or there will be a $20 cancellation fee.